Monday, May 12, 2008

BBQ~

Past Saturday, we hosted a bbq party at my house with our friends because one of our friends are leaving to marines...we gonna miss him a lot!~ Well, he's like my young brother (he's only 21) and he treats me pretty well and he's funny! Anyway, we had a bbq night and it was pretty good.  In the morning we went to Queens to a korean supermarket to buy foods.  We bought so many clams because it was so cheap...only $2.99 for a dozen and i am a clam lovers, so... . And we found out some marinated beef short rib from the korean supermarket which tasted very good...Yummy! I am hungry again, haha!



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. its so funny ar!!!
    i love bbq 2, i hope i can go bbq with my fds this summer~
    [版主回覆05/13/2008 21:33:00]bbq is fun, and i love hk bbq..hehe!

    ReplyDelete