Friday, May 9, 2008

Another snob...

During the movie, his brother called.  The reason he called was 1) mother's day dinner 2) he bought a car.  My honey said he bought a Lexus SUV...and new car! my first reaction was: is he crazy? They must win lotto to buy a house and a car! I think they both are nuts! What a snob!!!!!! His brother eventually becomes like his wife....feel bad for him!


Not my business anyway!!!!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. nextime,remember only a TOMY toy car.
    [版主回覆05/10/2008 21:05:00]what's TOMY toy car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back~!!
    [版主回覆05/10/2008 21:04:00]welcome bk!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexus SUV is very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete