Thursday, May 1, 2008

Whatever..I don't care!

I think it's just my problem...I always take everything so seriously and it made me upset.  Anyway, it just happened because of his friends.  They have been corresponding through emails and i was added so i received their emails occassionally. But suddenly i received nothing and i saw my honey's mailbox with their emails so i got upset that they took me out of the email lists... then i was crying a little bit and he was watching tv.  So he thought he did something wrong but actually he didn't but i just got upset.  I guess woman shouldn't be that smart because he didn't know i noticed but i just noticed every single thing that he did and i saw.  Sigh~ I didn't want to tell him because i didn't want him to become a sandwich between me and his friends.  Honestly, I don't care what they think I am..I know i am not good at socializing with them and i am not even looking for their friendships.  If they don't like me, then..too bad..coz you friend loves me, haha!   Anyway, i just thought my friends wouldn't treat me like this! I miss all my friends in HK!!!!I can't wait to see them all~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. oh babe, dun be so upset!!
    yea, u r rite, women shouldnt be that smart... becoz men r stupid u know...if we r 2 smart, we can find out so many mistakes or problem fm them...kaka
    m i on yr fd list?? hehe!
    [版主回覆05/02/2008 09:47:00]of cos you are!!! you're not only friend, you're my twin, hahaha!  Even though we haven't known each other for long, i feel very comfortable talking to you..about everything kakaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, sometimes i just notice something that i shouldn't notice..that always make me upset..maybe i should start playing dumb, kaka! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, i have the same feeling sweetie!! and also, we have so many common things, kaka. the most coincident thing is we r both libra and love the one who is pisces.
    [版主回覆05/02/2008 21:18:00]Pisces suck and libra rule!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete