Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another jury duty day

Oh well, it's my 2nd day of jury duty and I enjoy it very much.  Why? Because i got there @ 10am and they let us go around 11:00am.. how amazing, haha! I don't know why because i guess they already picked whoever they needed.  Well, i don't mind because it's just like a dayoff for me, haha!  I thought it would be an all day event but...Yay! very happy~ I really didn't do much during jury duty because it wasn't that much time for me to do something.  I didnt even read my book..stupid...


Then i went to Chinatown to grocery shop. OMG! Everytimes when i go there, it's like i can't control myself buying stuff and end up i was sooooooooo tired. At that time i wish i had a car...gosh!~ I just had bun for brunch because i forgot to eat my lunch and i had such a bad stomach ache earlier...probably i was tired and hungry!~


anyway, i am home finally and enjoy my last dayoff because i don't have to go back tomorrow anymore.  Within 6 years, i won't get picked again.  Is it good or bad?   I like slacking off sometimes, kakaka!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. if i were u, i ll go shopping straight away after jury, kaka!!
    its kinda shame that u havent been picked, otherwise u can share me sth for being a jury~ well, i hope u ll be picked 6 yrs later, kaka~
    how is yr stomach now?? is it better?? i have the stomach problem also, but it seems to be better after i took 2 months off...its mainly caused by stress i can tell -_-
     
    [版主回覆05/16/2008 21:47:00]i did go shopping actually hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping seems to be the hobby for most of the lady, so am I, hehehe...
    [版主回覆05/17/2008 01:19:00]hahaha....yah but sometimes i get annoyed when it's too crowded. 

    ReplyDelete