Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hornets vs Spurs

aww..can't believe Spurs is losing against Hornets..I thought Hornets was nothing, but it seems this year they're doing so good to get into a playoff position! Excellent!~  MK is gonna be so upset if Spurs loses the game!!!!~ haha! Honestly, I am not watching any games since i cancelled my cable.  It was too expensive to open a cable every month and i don't watch tv that much.  We bought a HD antenna so we can receive some local HD channels. I think it's good enough, haah!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

3 comments:

  1. yea, hornets improve their performance this yr... sigh... i hope spurs can win in the next game!!!
    [版主回覆05/07/2008 05:41:00]dangerous!!!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have cable neither. I check DVD out from the library or rent DVD from Block Buster. It is money saving and I can make a better use of time! The only disadvantage is that I can't watch new episodes.
    [版主回覆05/07/2008 05:42:00]i never rented dvd from blockbuster!~ but i watch local channels..like abc, fox..etc on tv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I realize that I haven't saved money.
    [版主回覆05/07/2008 21:46:00]um...is it a lot of money renting from blockbuster?

    ReplyDelete