Friday, May 9, 2008

Ironman

Finally I have time to see Ironman.  Tonight I went to see Ironman with my honey.  It wasn't planned and we thought it would be sold out but thank god...it wasn't.  We decided to skip dinner and we just bought some hotdogs and nachos for dinner and enjoyed the movie at the same time.


Well, to be honest with you, i thought it would be much more exciting (according from yahoo critics).  Unfortunately, perhaps i expected too much on the movie, it wasn't as good as i thought.  I didn't say it was bad, but it was just fair for me.  At the beginning it wasn't bad, but later on we both felt cheesy and lack of actions.  And the villian...he just died quicky that there wasn't a lot of fighting with ironman...


Oops, forgot to mention about the movie itself.  The movie is about a weapon designer - Tony Stark- designed weapons for the US government and one time, when he went to Afghanistan, he was captured by the people over there.  In order to survive, he designed ironman in the cave and he fought with them and ran away back to the States.  When he went back, he realized his weapon could harm the innocent people and could help the terrorists.  Therefore, he decided to build ironman to save people. Later on, he found out his partner betrayed him and his partner copied the design of ironman and fought with him.  That's about it.


I like the last sentence of the movie...Ironman was in a press conference and he said..."the truth is....I am ironman!!!!" hahahaha~


The sound effect wasn't that good, and the ironman theme song wasn't played until the end of the movie.  I was kind of disappointed with that.  I thought it would be like..when ironman came out from the cave, he would play that song and fought with the bad guy...haha! Maybe i expected too much!!!!~





"The truth is....I am Ironman"...


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. haha, maybe u have expected 2 much babe!
    well well well, i like the hotdogs, pls bring me some, kaka!!!
    [版主回覆05/10/2008 21:03:00] hotdog was just ok........................

    ReplyDelete