Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally~

Finally my vacation is here!   I haven't been back for 4 years and i hope i won't get lost in HK..haha!  My flight is 3pm but my honey works near the airport, so he's working now and i am just hanging here to do nothing, haha! It's kind of weird staying in his office and not working.  Anyway, my trip is 2 weeks and hopefully it's gonna be fun.  I just want to eat a lot of delicious food and shop a lot.haha!   But flying 16 hours is kind of scary!!!~


Anyway, if i don't talk to you guys in these 2 weeks...don't miss me because i am on vac...hehe! Will show some pictures when i have time to upload!!!~ kekekeke!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. Hong Kong welcome you~!!
    [版主回覆05/23/2008 23:52:00]Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, u came to smt ar??
    its so nice for u to see how yr honey works... i think he is charming when he works, kaka!!
    and dun forget to call me when u arrive~~ miss u!! hehe!!
    [版主回覆05/25/2008 04:27:00]i didn't look @ him while he was working, coz i was watching tv, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete