Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday I went to xray my upper G.I. (i have no idea what this term was but i knew i was there to xray my stomach...) and it was such a mess.  First of all, i made an appointment for 9:30am but i got there around 9:00am...then i was waiting n waiting n waiting until 10:30am and they started to do my xray.  Damn, i had to undress everything to do the xray but it wasn't the matter.  The matter was i had to empty my stomach since midnight and i was so thirsty and starved....   Anyway, they started to do the xray and i thought it would be quick but it ended up like 2 hours check up...OMG! and the most disgusting thing, i had to drink something during the xray...(some fluids that i had no idea what it was but the tech asked me to do it, so i did it...) It was so gross..... It was like those drinks that my honey used to make to gain weight...the taste was yuck! OMG! What an experience....and i felt so nausea after the xray....he had me to drink several times of that because i wasn't sucking big enough to show on xray...i wanted to throw up already and how could i suck more........... Then i couldn't go to work because i felt sick....ewww He said...drink like coke, i was like...yeh right, if it was coke, i would drink it fast but it wasn't and i had to lie down to drink....!!!!!! Sigh..if my stomach wasn't in pain, then i wouldn't xray... my honey said i was like an old grandma....always get sick!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. kaka...its kinda funny for reading yr exp.
    yea, i have similar exp when i checked up my stomach...i ll never forget...it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!
    [版主回覆05/02/2008 09:48:00]Why funny -_-  it was a horrible experience!!!

    ReplyDelete