Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jury Duty

Today i have no work because I have to serve as jury duty. It's my first time and i was kind of nervous because i had no idea what's gonna happen.  Anyway, this morning i went there and sat there for a bit then people sat next to me started chatting so i chatted with them.  It's actually good because it's gonna be boring anyway.  At least i found somebody whom i could speak to.  Well, it went pretty well because i didn't get picked lol  i was kind of scared if they picked me because i don't want to be a juror.  At around 11:45am, the jury clerk said there was no more case for today and we had to come back tomorrow.  Then we were dismissed...haha! How happy because i have almost whole day free.  Well, i could have gone back to office but i got nothing to do anyway, why not take a dayoff....haha! Since it's just on Staten Island, then i just walked around the island and i found out there's a library around there.  I didn't know until i walked around and it was pretty nice.. perhaps because the weather is nice today, haha!


But when i get home, i really have nothing to do.  I just started to clean my house a little bit and most of the time i was watching tv..um..sometimes it's boring to stay home all day by urself and i didn't want to go out shopping....(didn't want to spend money mainly, hhaa!) Anyway, my honey is not coming home for dinner so i will be bored until...whenever! sigh~ nevermind!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. wow...it sounds so exciting to be the jury!! i really want to be picked!! hehe!! but its also nice that u can have almost whole day off babe!
    yr honey ll have dinner with my stupid one...   u know... fds > gf!!! 
    [版主回覆05/16/2008 04:38:00]Well, apparently,  i didn't get picked, haha! Don't get mad la...i don't give a damn anymore!

    ReplyDelete