Monday, July 21, 2008

Another week

It's another week...Monday now...sleepy head...haha!
Last night while i was cooking, i had to make soup for dinner and i was trying to peel and i peeled my hand also.... so pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway,  my mom called me yesterday morning. she said she gave the stuff to his brother (who's coming back to nyc).  well, they didn't get back to HK until late night and my mom was like....when they called my mom, it was already 10:30pm and they had my mom to give them the stuff immediately.  Sigh...never consider people's feelings.  They should have called earlier so my mom would get ready for them...what a pain... if i didn't need something from my mom, i wouldn't ask them to deliver my stuff...1) i don't like asking people for a favor 2) they're 2 unreliable. 

Anyway, hope everything is fine.....i don't care anymore.  Think about it...leaving a baby in here and they're on vacation....how dare them?

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i feel sorry to the little baby....
    [版主回覆07/22/2008 21:21:00]how about feel sorry for my mom and myself

    ReplyDelete