Wednesday, July 9, 2008

busy busy

well..busy busy..but not at work LOL
this month is so busy....especially many dentist appointments myself and honey..hehe!  Anyway, next Sat i m going to see dentist to consult my brace, and finger crossed...hope everything goes well~~~~~
This Sat honey has a doc appointment...and later on we might go bo's house for farewell party...oh well...we don't really want to go because of the high-priced gasoline but sometimes...he has no choice!
this sunday we have a church dinner...ummm...need to think what to wear...headache....i don't mind wearing a dress but few days ago i was hit accidentally by my bed frame corner...it's bruised now...so i can't really wear a dress....sucks~~~
and the end of july we have a friend's party to attend and my friend is coming back from marine training so we'll have dinner together....i miss him!!! he's my little brother, hehehe!
regarding our friend's bday...haha! i still remember last year we went clubbing together...but OMG..that club was.....  my friend describes that as a senior center club....because it was full of old-aged people...(well, for me, old-aged is around 40-50)....kaakkaa! It was my first time going to a club and it was so scary because it was noisy and there was no handsome or pretty at all...boo!!
Anyway, this month gonna be busy...i mean my social life...kakaa!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. u become busy li in july! kaka
    [版主回覆07/10/2008 11:53:00]kaka....sometimes it's better than nothing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but u r lazy li in actual! kaka
    [版主回覆07/11/2008 10:23:00]u222222222222

    ReplyDelete