Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday...*yawns*

Is it time to go home yet? I guess not..it's just 3:15pm..(i should at least have my tea at this time, haha!)  

Anyway, past weekend was so tiring... first of all, friday night we thought we were just going to have dinner with his friends, but then it ended up we went to one of his friends house for MJ..OMG~ I can't believe we played until 5am... I was dead sleepy actually and my eyes were so dry by my contact lens...but they didn't want to stop and my honey was losing..so he wanted to win it back, haha! he's funny...isn't he?   But of course, he didn't win at last because it wasn't his place...haha! always has home advantage.....

Then Saturday we went to dentist office....umm...the dentist sucked.  He hurt my honey so much and he was in pain the whole night.  I had to take care of him..i was worried about him~~~~~~~ We ended up going nowhere!~

Sunday we went to a baseball game..it was boring because we knew nobody..it was a all star future game - rookies game! But since i got the ticket for free, so we decided to visit the baseball stadium again haha! This week is all star week but honestly, i am not really interested in baseball.....

anyway, back to monday.............booooooooooooooooooooo.......
suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. i seldom play MJ~ last time was playing in matt's house~ i was the one who lost of coz, they r all well-practised. kaka
    hey babe, mon is over la, tmr is another day! enjoy~
    [版主回覆07/15/2008 11:03:00]i know..finally monday is over and tuesday is waiting for me....yuck!~

    ReplyDelete