Monday, July 28, 2008

Not feeling 2 well~

Um..it's not very serious but I just feel nauseous. Why? I think it's because I ate 2 much french fries last night and i felt the same last night anyway.  Sucky! >_<
I suppose to go lunch with my coworker (i already postpone from Friday) but my boss suddenly told us to have lunch out together...so...well, at least we got free lunch, haha! but the lunch wasn't that good....blah...

This week is busy too, haha! I am going to have lunch with my coworker on Wed and other friends on Thursday and going to dinner with honey on fri night...haha! my schedule is full.  Saturday we're going fishing on a boat..haha! i never did that before but they provide us everything, so why not? it should be fun!

Tonight we're going to dinner in Blyn for his coworker's bday...honestly i can't eat much but i'll just stay with him...(assuming he wants me to go with him, haha!) Um..dunno what time he can leave though because the US office manager is here today....hope everything works fine with them!




:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. Do you feel well now?
    [版主回覆07/29/2008 21:10:00]yea, feel better now..thanks!

    ReplyDelete