Tuesday, July 22, 2008

cloudy day~

This gloomy weather makes me feel moody and sleepy! But at least it's cooler than before.  I still can't wait for weekends, haha!  I wonder who likes to work?  If i have money, i probably gonna work as part time instead of staying in office forever.  Um..Lottery tonight! Wish me luck, wahaha!

Honey just told me there's another guy quits his office.  I feel sorry for him but i can't do much to help him.  I just hope everything is fine with him. 

This friday is our friend's bday party.  We're going to karaoke...it's gonna be tiring because the party starts @ 11:30pm...eeee..i usually go to bed at this time, kaka! Anyway, i hope it's gonna be fun.  And Sat we suppose to have bbq that day but since not many people can make it, then we change the location to somewhere else. 

But still, this month is our dentist month.  He's been seeing dentist every weekend and i am going to see my dentist to fix my teeth this weekend, haha! We're "dentist" couple...kaka!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. me 2!! i look fwd to the weekend! but poor me, this is a long week for me... sighhhh!!
    omg!! who will quit smt? isnt it joe phan? lol... tell me tell me!! i feel sorry to simon again! when will be his turn? kaka
     
    [版主回覆07/23/2008 10:57:00]it's just Tuesday today...can't wait for wkend...haha! it's the new office manager...jeff...dunno if u know who he is....stupid, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete