Friday, July 11, 2008

Whatever~

Recently I've been unhappy at work.  Why? Because i have nothing to do and i don't learn a thing.  They are all nice but I guess they just want to abandon me.. Sigh~ This is upsetting but it's not under my control.  That's why I am seeking for another opportunity.  I don't mean I like working hard, but at least not like i am in the office and playing games or something.....

Now they're just giving all the works to my coworkers...Well...are they trying to tell me I am useless? or what other implications? or am i just too sensitive? Is it the way to make me quit the job? I don't know...i am annoyed.... Maybe she's smart...but she's taking all my jobs from me! should i be happy? They always pay attention on her now...none on me! They probably think i am useless and i am not qualifed.... anyway, i won't let them look down on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promise myself i'll pass the exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, if work is not happy, why stay?  There are still plenty of jobs out there..i don't give a shit~~~~~~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. maybe u r 2 sensitive babe!
    but u r rite, no way to stay if u feel upset! just quit and find another job. dun give up a forest becoz of a single tree! kaka
    [版主回覆07/13/2008 07:57:00]yes...that's my thought too.. and i've been looking for jobs, kaka!

    ReplyDelete