Wednesday, July 30, 2008

lunch @ Delmonico

Hungry!!! We decided to go to this restaurant because of restaurant week.  I looked at the menu and it was kind of interesting. Anyway, the more I think of food, the more i feel hungry, haha! 

Tomorrow I am going to Bobby Van's for lunch with my friends.  I've been there before and the food wasn't bad. 

Then this Friday my honey and I are going to Megu for dinner.  Honestly, I don't mind going there again because i think i have good service and good food there (even it's a bit expensive!) I really want to eat the green tea crepe cake.  It was delicious!! I need to find a place where they sell this cake.  I've been looking online but i can't seem to find it.. (well, i find one but it seems they don't sell green tea flavor..)..maybe i just have to make it myself, but making cake is not my strength...it's my weakness! umm

I can't wait for weekend, even though i feel weekend is too short for me anyway. haha!~

It's my friend's birthday today..Happy Birthday! I know he's been upset with "someone" but i hope everything works well with him and "her".  It's a long story.. I just wish him a happy healthy wealthy birthday and hope everything works out with whatever he wants to be! Good luck, bro~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. this give me a heads up for the green cake we have on yr honey's bday! its yummy! kaka!!
    [版主回覆07/31/2008 10:18:00]the green tea crepe cake is even better!!!! i love it~

    ReplyDelete