Monday, July 7, 2008

First day after holiday~

First day after July 4 holiday and it's nothing special....except i've been upsetting and crying....Anyway, things need to be done and i am not going to face my unhappiness like this!  I need to be strong and show him i am independent..(actually i am because i rarely need him and i take care of myself most of the time!)  

Anyway, what's for dinner? It's been always my headache... i dunno if he's coming home for dinner but i'll be cooking for him.  Even though he doesn't talk to me, i still treat him as my bf and i am not going to leave him alone.  I know he probably needs time to face all the stress and i may not do a good job but i'll try.  If he needs me, talks to me.  If he doesn't, then i leave him alone.  I won't bother him.  I just want to show him i care about him.... OKOK! Stop talking about him!

My mood is better now...thanks everyone! at least i know i have some friends who care about me!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. (Empty)
    [版主回覆07/08/2008 01:55:00]why this face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, gd attitude!!! be postive and add oil babe, i ll support u here!!!
     
    [版主回覆07/08/2008 10:49:00]thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete