Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday, yay!~

Yay, finally it's Tuesday..it means 3 more days of work and i have a break, haha! I am not a good staff, am i?   I can't wait for weekends....haha!!!!!

There's not much to do actually this weekend.  I just have to go see dentist, and that's it.  At least i finally can relax a bit from busy schedule at weekends. 

Tonight is All-star baseball game...what is it? It's just a Major league baseball with all the stars coming to Yankee Stadium! Well, that's why people are dying to go because you can see all the stars and blahblahblah but i am not interested in baseball at all.  I only know few stars @ yankee team and that's it, haha!  But i am sure there's a lot of fans out there dying to go there just to see all the stars! haha~ Of course I am not going....

By the way, i just realize one of "little friend" blog was just an essay for exam... Fool me.....



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. yea!! its already wed now (for me :P), that means 2 more days to go!! yeah!! i cant wait for my weekend!!!
    [版主回覆07/16/2008 11:17:00]kaka, me 2...........

    ReplyDelete