Thursday, July 17, 2008

last day of jury duty

It is his last day of jury duty and he's going back to work tomorrow..how sad.. Anyway, i should be glad because he did come out to have lunch with me 2 days in a row and I should be blessed I have a bf who is willing to eat with me during lunch..haha!   We didn't have anything fancy, but we did have a good time together eating!

I can't believe it's Thursday already and it means I have one more day to go! Yeah~   But this weekend we have not much to do...it's good though because at least i can study and relax!

Tonight we're going to have dinner in the city and going back home together..I am not greedy, I just want to stay with him...isn't it sweet? I hope this lasts forever! hehe~

Just added a friend on facebook... She's the person i met when i studied abroad. How good it is to find her on facebook.  Now she's back to HK and she got married last year.  She told me she worked as a mechandiser now...honestly, I don't know what mechandiser works as but she said she had to go back to China everyday to work... It seems awfully tough... perhaps the commute isn't so bad now travelling to China nowadays.  I think working in HK is really tough...very competitive and they don't rest...!! Americans tend to be so lazy, haha! (Some off them...)

Anyway, time to meet him soon...happy day!

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. glad to know that u have fun with him!! kaka!
    btw, i met a high-school classmate in fb also. she is merchandizer and she can go europe for biz!!! i m soooooo jealous ar!!  
    [版主回覆07/18/2008 21:20:00]why jealous?? i don't wanna fly...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete