Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my lord....

i was just on facebook..my friend (the one who messaged me a week ago telling me she's getting married) posted some pics online with her fiance..OMG!~ My impression was...i was shivering ....because they took a pic of a rock @ gold coast and it was saying "I Love U" on the rock and they were wearing a couple t-shirt..i was like..."very cold".......... Honestly, i don't do this with my honey because we don't show people how much we love each other! And i will never show a picture with us kissing each other...even on my face! I'll keep it myself as a collection rather than showing to all over the world....

anyway...i don't need an a/c anymore even though it's hot out there....

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comment:

  1. me2! i m so embarrassing to show those pics, but u know, its kinda romantic! kaka
    [版主回覆07/30/2008 10:04:00]romantic for urself, not to others!!

    ReplyDelete