Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jury duty

Today it's my honey's turn to serve jury duty, hehe! Well, i was happy to go out with him because we took the bus together and we ate breakfast together and we ate lunch together.  Very happy, hehe! We haven't done that for long time~~~   Anyway, he claimed that he was bored there and his phone had low battery, so he couldn't do a lot of things.  But it was good that he could at least relax/rest at home for a day...He's going back tomorrow again but he had to go there by 2pm...sucks!!! He was able to sleep until 12...not fair >_<

When he was done with jury duty, he came to my office and ate with me. How sweet, kaka! I love that he could come visit me....to eat with me...to serve me, kaka! I must be dreaming...

Anyway, another day is almost gone.....thank god!!! kaka~

Today is my coworker - Pat's birthday...Happy Birthday, Pat~

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

2 comments:

  1. See, i have told u babe! yr honey is sooo sweet~ kaka
    [版主回覆07/17/2008 11:19:00]kaka...sometimes la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你o既開心又番黎敲你門嘞! 實在大好嘞!
    [版主回覆07/18/2008 02:45:00]i know...sunny day and happy day, yeah!

    ReplyDelete